Fill-'Em-Up Main Dishes
Rating-* * * * *
Cooking Healthy With the Kids in Mind, pg. 183. This was pure comfort food! I loved it! I nearly lived on it through my pregnancy. ALL 5 stars!

Rating-* * * * *
Cooking Healthy With the Kids in Mind, pg. 195. This is absolutely wonderful! EXCELLENT! I will definitely make this again and again. Be sure to have a very deep dish pie plate! But, simply delish. I will never eat greasy pizza again, this will be n my table man times over. 5 cupcakes hands down!

Rating-* * * * *
Cooking Healthy With the Kids in Mind, pg. 197. This was terrific! If you love a Big Mac you are gonna love this! ALL 5 cupcakes! 

 Delicious Desserts for Good Girls and Boys
Cooking Healthy with the Kids in Mind, pg. 230. Super easy and simple to make! I used the vanilla flavored graham crackers which I think made it extra yummy. Lela and Belle liked it a lot too. I thought it was really good. The calories, and simpleness of it, along with the flavor will make this a staple!


Scrumptious Snacktimes
Rating-* * * * *
Cooking Healthy With the Kids in Mind, page 258. This was excellent! I loved them. I highly highly recommend them. Also children could easily make these themselves! They were so tasty, though it was hard to stop at three. But, boy were they good. I would suggest some cold milk with them as well! If you like Graham Cracker Deluxe cookies, you will love these! They get all 5 cupcakes!

Rating-* * * *
Cooking Healthy With the Kids in Mind, pg. 261. These are really really good, especially if you are a peanut butter fan! I really liked them warm. So if you have left over zap them in the microwave for about 15 seconds. And mmmm. I would also suggest adding a few chocolate chips! However, because they are a little dry they get 4 cupcakes!

Special-Occasion Spectaculars
Rating-* * * * *
Cooking Healthy With the Kids in Mind, pg. 279. This is DELISH! I will be making this again and again. I used dill instead of parsley, and loved it! I also added more celery, I loved the crunch. The buns being used as the bread made all the difference in it being special! 5 cupcakes!